Learn How to Buy a Car at the Lowest Interest Rate and Price. https://CreditCEO.com/ Buying a car at the best rate and price is critical. Watch this before you buy or finance a car.
Okay, so it’s time for you or a loved one to Buy a Car, but you want to get the lowest possible interest rate on the financing and also get the lowest price from the car dealership, right? If you said yes, then this is the Video for YOU.
My name is Jesse Rodriguez and I’m a Credit Expert with CreditCEO, I’ve been helping consumers improve their credit, get out of debt and make savvy buying decisions for over 11 years now. One of the toughest decisions is buying a car. So I wanted to make this video – to help you through your car buying process.
First off, I don’t recommend buying a new car unless you own a For Profit Corporation and you can have the company pay for the vehicle pre-tax. Let someone else take the initial loss when they drive the car off the lot for the first time. Here are the steps to Buy a car at the lowest price and interest rate:
1. Check your 3-bureau credit report and scores:
Option 1 (not FICO scores) – http://bitly.com/CheckMyCredit
Option 2 (FICO Scores) – http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICO-Score-3B-Report/
2. Find out which Credit Bureau is giving you the highest Credit Scores
Equifax, Experian or Transunion?
3. Search Credit Unions in Your Local Area.
I am in Seattle and I LOVE BECU, Seattle Met Credit Union and Verity Credit Union.
If you are a member of the armed forces, a veteran or you live with someone that is, I HIGHLY recommend you get a Navy Federal Credit Union. They will give you great rates, even if you don’t have the best credit.
4. Cross Reference Which Credit Unions Look at Which Credit Score: http://bitly.com/CreditPulls
5. Pick out the Credit Union that ONLY Checks the Credit Score that is the highest for you.
6. Start the Auto Loan Application Process
7. Approved or Denied? Approved = Move forward! Denied = Schedule a consultation with Jesse: https://CreditCEO.com/
8. Buy your car from a wholesale Auto Broker or a Private Party Seller, NOT a Dealership.
9. Enjoy your GREAT Investment!
You can get the same car, with 10,000 miles for a lot less. So put your pride aside when you decide to buy a car. If you want the lowest interest rate and price, you need to buy a used car and DO NOT go to a dealership. Deslerships have insane markups on their cars and have been known to be unreasonable – especially with female buyers. I recommend you buy your car wholesale and finance the car through a credit union. This way, you will have instant equity in the vehicle and have the lowest payments.
Check out our student, who was able to finance a used BMW at 3% interest. The car is worth ,000 but she only paid ,500 using our car buying tips! Video: https://youtu.be/sShmvZ03s5Q
So before you buy a car, watch this video to get the lowest interest rate auto loan and the best price on the vehicle.